03 October 06, 00:44
Today's my 小弟's birthday & I haven't wished yet. Better go wish him now! Had a full day of lessons & after my Dutch class, I went to KBC to play some bball. Basketball was as usual, similar to how we 打队 over in Singapore. Oh! I met a Belgian student form the bball session. She's a Year 4 student in K.U. Leuven but she's only 21 (so young!) & her name is "Ellen" I think. Nice person! Had a fun session & now I'm too tired to read my EU notes...as usual...lazy me!
Today I had fun classes like my Exchange Risk Management class coz the professor was funny, oh & we might be able to view a 'live' trading at ING. Cool right? After that, was 2 hours of Dutch. The horrible thing is the whole lesson is taught in Dutch, no English at all!!! She actually used Dutch to explain a word...OMG! Dunno what I'm throwing myself into. However, I got help from some Germans coz they understand Dutch (similar to German) but just dunno hoe to speak & write right. Lucky them! I pray that God help me through this course. I'm tired. Nitez!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home